*UMC* Generic Completed
Last revision: 31 Oct at 08:38 UTC
presents: Generic Rework, a overhaul mod for Generic nations.
– New focus tree: You don’t SAY NARZGEL?
Generic nations idea:
– They should not be able to develop sertain things alone (like China e.g.) Therefore they must turn to other nations with their research & construction effort.
– They should not be overpowerer. Eh at least I tried!
– They should not be boring!
– Expanded focus tree: There is plenty of place under the "Expand General Staff" focus.
– Debufing ideas: Should undeveloped nations receive some debuffs which would be removed in the focus tree? Post your oppinion on Discord!
– News/Events creators: There is never enough events right?
– Photoshop skill boiz: To create vannila-style historical portraits & maybe some unique focus icons. I have my master Indyclone77 helping me but you know – we can’t use him all the time.
– Should be compabilite with every mod exept the ones that modifies the generic stuff.
– Why making this? Because part of the focus tree is made as "share" so it can be easily used with some "half-unique" focus trees (meaning – you can remove political side and put some concrete focuses ("demand territory" or so) insted of it). This will help me with some stuff I will make in the future.
– Will this mod effect AI gameplay? It should not. Generic nations could be SLIGHTLY better but nothing crazy.
– To myself only with this one XAXAXAXAXA (and for whoever made those focus icons)
– German Overhaul: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1380558447
– Japan Overhaul: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1518661328&tscn=1538145965
– Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/Narzgel
You can gain:
– Discord voting rights!
– Early/Beta acces!
– And much more!
Or donate directly here:
All support is highly appreciated and will help with future UMC development!