Vanilla Formable Nations Fixes & Tweaks
If you liked this item, please rate it up on Steam Workshop page.
This is a rather simple mod that started out as a fix for the vanilla formable nations not having adjectives, though any other suggestions are welcome.
- Adjectives & definitions for all vanilla formable nations.
- All formable nations can be formed by puppets (they must ask for permission from their overlords first and pay a price).
- Puppet names for most formable nations.
- States are renamed based on what formable nation controls them (EXPERIMENTAL)
- New & reworked ideological names for a few formable nations.
- New political party names for all formable nations.
- The Nordic Union and Democratic Rome gets new leaders.
- Hungary can form Austria-Hungary through decision.
- Neither Victoria II nor a Non-Aligned government are needed to form the Holy Roman Empire.
- The European Union can be formed with any ideology.
- The Nordic Union gets new flags (courtesy of ExoticWalrus).
- Schleswig-Holstein changes it’s name when owned by Scandinavia/the Nordic Union.
- All countries will now receive news events when a country has been formed, as was originally intended.
- Iceland can form the Nordic Union.
- Releasing Slovakia as Czechoslovakia will now rename the latter as the Czech Republic, as intended.
- Some formable nations will have new cores.
- A few formable nations will receive new generic leader names.
- Roman Provinces.