The Polish DLC, despite having many interesting options can quickly become boring, and national focuses from DLC sometimes seem even weaker than those from the overall tree. Poland+ introduces improvements to an already existing scheme by adding new, interesting focuses, and strengthens existing ones to better emphasize Polands new alternative scenarios, while also remaining balanced.
- Fixes bug which causes the eastern part of Poland to be ceded to the Soviet Union if Poland is in an alliance with Germany and Germany has taken the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact national focus
- Strengthens national focuses related to industry
- New national focus associated with the extraction of oil in Poland
- Expanded tree of national focuses for all political choices
- New national ideas such as: "Between the two powers" and "Cult of the Marshal"
- Variaty of new events
- 2 new Tank Divisions on startt
- Danzig and Opole as a separate regions
- Increases raw materials from Polish part of Silesia
- New Generals
- You can now recreate the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwelth!
- Historically accurate German Flag
- New Leaders such as Bolesław Bierut
- New newspapers pages
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The current version of the mod: 2.0 compatible with version 1.4.1 of HOI
I’m open to suggestions and constructive criticism, while happy to accept any form of assistance in development of this mod. A rating is welcome.
In this mod I implemented my own variation on the alternative history of Poland,
Which does not have to agree with the historical realities in 100%.
!Screenshots were created at an early stage of development and does not fully reflect content of this mod!
And sorry for my English. I’m still learning. 🙂 If you want to help me improve the English version of this mod please post in the comments below.