Player-Led Peace Conferences
Last revision: 9 Jun at 02:38 UTC
Currently supports patch 1.5.0 and above but will work just fine on previous versions.
This mod gives players full and direct control of peace conference proceedings in wars they are involved in. You may need to press "Pass" a couple of times before the AI gives you their points.
You can distribute territory to your allies by clicking on their flag and then clicking on the map.
Wars without player involvement conclude as normal.
This mod makes no changes to anything else other than peace conference AI and is compatible with any and all other mods and will work in multiplayer games.
There are a few limitations to this mod:
– It’s currently only possible to grant land to allies, so you can’t give them puppets of their own.
– If you are a puppet yourself, the AI may or may not give you their score.
– In multiplayer games where two players are part of the same faction, how the AI gives away score is unknown.
– It is NOT ironman compatible.
Version 1.0.4 – 2018-04-21 (for 1.5)
– Improved support for popular overhaul mods.