A Bitter Peace – New World Order
I don’t want to offend anyone or incite ethnic hatred with this modification. I’m just a guy who loves history, especially alternative history. It just so happened that the alternative theme of WWII is very popular, we can see the success of the same Wolfenstein game series or series the Man in the High Castle
The goal of this mod is to improve gameplay for Germany and change the way the world and borders would look if the Nazis won. I am not satisfied with the Peace Conferences in HOI4, and trying to make a division of territories using events and decisions
If you want to get the full experience of playing with the mod, as well as avoid most of the problems, I recommend:
- Play with a historical focus for AI
- Play as Germany or Japan
- To create a Reichscommissariat (RK’s) your need to complete the focus of the vanilla tree "Form the Reichskommissariats"
- Observe with the USSR Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, allow the Soviets to occupy the Baltic States, as well as to end the Soviet-Finnish war
- Invite Finland, Romania and Turkey to Axis. For Finland and Turkey there are decisions on their invitation. Then they will receive the territories promised to them by the Reich
- Note that unlike in Vanilla, in Bitter Peace, Eastern commissariats are created DURING the war, not after the capitulation of the USSR. I am working to optimize the problems, but be careful for now, otherwise you may get terrible borders or bugs after the Soviet capitulation
- Establishment of protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, Denmark And military administration in Serbia
- Germanization of the Western Polish territories and establishment of the Governor-General In the East
- Historically existing RK’s, as well as those that were not implemented or only in theory.
- Division of Yugoslavia and Greece
- The fall of Britain and the creation of a fascist British puppet with Mosley or the German administration of your choice
- The opportunity to dismember the USSR between Germany and Japan
- Nazi putsch in South Africa
- The Fate of Scandinavia and Turkey after Soviet capitulation
- And a lot of little things that I can’t remember right now
All new States and Territorial Entities:
Protektorat Bohemia and Moravia
Military Commander in Serbia
RK Belgium and Northern France
Far Eastern Republic
Yakut National State
Baikal Federal Republic
Siberian Neutral Zone
Things I want to do in near future:
1. Improving Britain:
1.1. Ability to divide Britain into 3 puppets – England, Scotland and Wales
1.2. Evacuation of the Government and Royal Family to Canada
1.3. Transfer of leadership in the Commonwealth from Britain to Canada
2.1. Possibility to approve the plan of operation "Tannenbaum" through a decision
2.2. Events for Switzerland – mobilizing the population to protect the country, "undermining" tunnels (damage to infrastructure to zero), adding bunkers and anti-aircraft guns
3. Adding a colonial puppet for Italy – Italian East Africa
3.1. To be honest, for Italy this is all for now, I have no more ideas. If you have any suggestions – ready to listen to them
Ideas that I have, but which I can not yet implement:
1. Czech question – immediately after the occupation of Czechoslovakia, the Germans discussed the Germanization of the Czechs and the "deportation" of the population to the East. But because of the constant demands of workers in the factories, this project is constantly reducing its scope. I have a few ideas on how to implement it, but I don’t have time to do it yet.
2. The American Reich is a.k.a Man in the High Castle style
Undoubtedly, I will make the us partition between Japan and Germany, why not. I just want it to go deeper. For example, the creation of a puppet on the East coast, but the US will continue to resist in the depths of the country, as on this map
3. The Sphere Of Co-Prosperity.
Now there is already an opportunity to create puppets in the post-Soviet far East, but I also want to make a better border for Japanese China, Indochina puppets, Pro – Japanese Philippines, Burma and India, as well as the occupation of Australia and New Zealand
4. The possibility of concluding an "Honorable peace".
It would be logical that after the fall of Britain and the USSR, the other members of the Allies would lose a significant goal to continue the war, right?
Now just in development there are mods on this topic, such as The New Order – Last Days of Europe or Thousand Week Reich, who want to show the world of the Cold War between the Reich and the United States.
Again, I have ideas on this topic, but little time to try to implement it
Mod supports these languages:
German thanks to 898zero898
If you want to help with translation into other languages, please contact me using Discord
There may be issues with mods that add new states, such as incorrect borders, etc.
Also, I’m not going to add new States, I’m more inclined about the idea of making compatibility with some of the mods that add them
There may be conflicts with mods that add similar solutions and the creation of the same puppets, but this is not accurate, in such cases it is necessary to conduct a test
Be careful, the transfer of a large number of areas can lead to crashes or freezes.
The first versions of the mod were made by Vestov on the basis of another mod A Bitter Peace (Expanded) by MavercK. Now BP has little to do with these mods in terms of heritage, but nevertheless, without these guys, there was no this mod at all
Thanks for some ideas and text from Edge of Darkness for HOI2:Darkest Hour Game