Instead of having an inconsistent way of forming nations by events, this mod uses decisions which let the player know the prerequisites for forming each nation. This mod creates an end-game reward for gaining certain territories and allows the player to choose when to form the new nation.
- Be the required country.
- Control all required states.
- Be an independent country.
- Getting a core in all uncored states required to form the nation + some extra ones.
- A brand new name, flag and map color.
- +20% Stability.
- Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Africa (any african country)
- Alpine Federation (Austria or Switzerland)
- Angevin Empire (United Kingdom)
- Arabia (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Jordania or Palestine)
- Asia (any asian country)
- Assyria (Iraq or Syria)
- Australasia (Australia or New Zealand)
- Hungary (withouth Death or Dishonor)
- Balkan Federation (any balkan country, Romania or Hungary)
- Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia)
- Benelux (The Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg)
- Britannia (United Kingdom or Ireland)
- Bulgarian Empire (Bulgaria)
- Byzantium (Greece)
- Caribbean (Haiti, Dominican Republic or Cuba)
- Carpathia (Romania, Hungary or Slovakia)
- Celtic Union (Ireland)
- Central American Federation (Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica or Panama)
- Argentina (Chile or Argentina)
- China (any chinese minor)
- Chinese Empire (most chinese minors or China)
- Eurasia (any eurasian country)
- Europe (any european country)
- Frankish Empire (France or Germany)
- Golden Circle (USA or Mexico)
- Gran Colombia (Colombia or Venezuela)
- Grand Duchy of Lithuania (Lithuania)
- Great Moravia (Czechia or Slovakia)
- Greater Albania (Albania)
- Greater Canada (Canada)
- Greater Croatia (Croatia)
- Greater Egypt (Egypt)
- Greater Finland (Finland)
- Greater Israel (Israel)
- Greater Russian Empire (Russia)
- Greater Serbia (Serbia)
- Greater Tibet (Tibet)
- Greater Yugoslavia (Yugoslavia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria or Albania)
- Großdeutschland (Germany or Austria)
- Hispaniola (Haiti or Dominican Republic)
- Holy Roman Empire (Germany, Austria, Czechia, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland or Italy)
- Hungarian Kingdom/Greater Hungary (Hungary)
- Iberia (Spain or Portugal)
- Inca Empire (Peru)
- Indochina (Siam/Thailand, Laos, Vietnam or Cambodia)
- Kalmar Union/Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Iceland)
- Kievan Rus’ (Russia, Ukraine or Belarus)
- La Plata (Argintina, Uruguay, Paraguay or Bolivia)
- Latin Union (France, Italy, Romania, Spain or Portugal)
- Macedonian Empire (Greece)
- Maghreb (Lybia)
- Mexican Empire (Mexico)
- Mongol Empire (Mongolia)
- Mughal Empire (Afghanistan or Pakistan)
- North America (any north american country)
- North Sea Empire (United Kingdom, Denmark or Norway)
- Ottoman Empire (Turkey)
- Persian Empire (Iran)
- Bolivian Federation (Peru or Bolivia)
- Hungarian Union (Poland or Hungary)
- Lithuanian Commonwealth (Poland or Lithuania)
- Roman Empire (Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania or Greece)
- South America (any south american country)
- Swedish Empire (Sweden)
- The World (any country)
- Transcaucasia (Georgia, Armenia or Azerbaijan)
- Turan (Turkey, Sinkiang, Tannu Tuva or Azerbaijan)
- Visegrad (Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia or Poland)
- English (TheCrafterESP)**
- Spanish (TheCrafterESP)*
- Polish (Polski322)
- German (Kaisergarde)
- Chinese (Lazy_nerd)
- Russian (.sharkyangriff)
- French (Sûpreme Thanatos)
*Always up to date
**Always up to date + has fancy colors
- Formable Nations for TheDa9l (TheCrafterESP)
Will this mod work with other mods?
It will work as long as they don’t modify states.
Will you make a port of this mod for [InsertTotalConversionMod]?
It would require a lot of work to make it work with the constant new updates of the other mod.
Will you add colonial empires in the mod?
They will not be added because they do not really represent a nationality.
Will you add countries which are inside other countries?
Apart from the Kievan Rus’, there won’t be added countries inside other countries because it would be too easy to form them.
Does this mod disable achievements?
Yes, the mod disables achievements because it modifies more than just graphics of the base game.
Abbus for allowing the integration of Project FLAGS [Formable Nations].
SacredScout for making a spotlight of this mod.
Mapper or Gamer for making a spotlight of this mod.
Skullcrusher for helping solve the off screen requisites issue.
Abbus for making a great flag mod for this one.