Ultimate Cheat Mod
Last revision: 28 Jun at 01:09 UTC
Welcome to the Ultimate Cheat Mod! This mod lets you cheat about anything within in the game. This mod uses the Decision View to put the cheats into so that they can be more organized and allow multiple cheats under a certain category vs the government screen. This mod was based on another cheat mod that is no longer available sadly, and this has been updated and re-coded many times by me to fit/work with the new updates.
Version 2.1 was released to support Hearts of Iron IV (Update 1.5.0 and above)
This mod does not require the new DLC (Waking The Tiger) to work, only the updated version of the game.
NOTICE: This particular version of the mod does not work for any version of the game before 1.5.0. This is for the base version of the game so do not be surprised if it doesn’t work with other mods. For compatible mods see below.
ALSO NOTE: This mod is updated a lot over time, so the pictures about might not be true for some things. However, for the most part, it is. The pictures will only change with major updates.
• Cheat Political Government and Foreign Policy
• Cheat Your Military and War Goals
• Boost Your Ideology and Ideology Defense
• Become Invincible With Manpower Cheat
• Insane Resources When Set To Full
• Reduced Training Time Cheat
• Become A Communist Lover With Industry and Construction Cheat (Produce Stuff Like Crazy)
• Research Cheat (Duke Nukem 😛 #NukesBefore1940)
• The Ability To Disable The Cheats Whenever You Want
• More Cheats (Maybe More Options Instead Of Them Being Grouped)
• More Languages (First the basic languages already supported for Hearts of Iron IV, then expand from there.)
• More when I can think of them
Planned, If Possible, Features:
• Create a separate Decision Menu Just For The Cheats (Tried This Couldn’t Seem To Get It To Work Correctly)
• Polish (Thanks to Poison)
• German (Thanks to Masani)
• Russian (Thanks to Avatar)
• Spanish (Thanks to CC Baka)
For updates on the mod, and for other things, please visit the Discussion tab above.
Thank you for your support, trying out the mod, and having fun! Be sure to favorite and like/thumbs up so more people can see this easier!
Please do not criticize others in the comment sections, thank you.
Other Versions (After 1.5.0):
• This mod should work for most mods as it does not interfere with any other mods since I made it to be it’s own decisions. This does not guarantee all mods will work. For example, boost ideologies may vary depending on the mod. The cheat changelog option might also be gone or interfere with total overhual mods. However, this is not major for the most part.
Other Versions (Before 1.5.0):
Ulitmate Cheat Mod 1.0: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340533082
Road To 56: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1299164291
For other mods that can change the game that are considered "cheats". I suggest checking out the State ID Transfer mod and the Puppet Manager mod. These are great mods that can also change how the game works.