Last revision: 16 Oct at 01:23 UTC
ELEVATOR PITCH: It’s 1934, and the age of kings may be coming to a bloody end.
STATUS: Very alpha. National focus trees still have to be added/changed, but the scenario is playable, and international politics works more or less as intended.
FOCUS TREES IN THIS MOD:
– American Workers’ Republic
– Austria-Hungary (Placeholder)
– Confederate States
– England (Placeholder)
– Ottoman Empire (Placeholder)
– United States (Placeholder)
– United Kingdom (Conservative)
– Russian SSR (Communist)
– Japanese Empire (Radical Nationalist)
– France (Integralist)
– Pacific Union (Liberal)
– Confederate States (Conservative)
– Republic of China (Liberal)
IMPORTANT MINOR COUNTRIES:
– Kingdom of Prussia (Conservative)
– Ottoman Empire (Radical Nationalist)
– Austria-Hungary (Integralist)
– United States (Liberal)
– American Workers’ Republic (Syndicalist)
– Papal States (Integralist)
Ideology-flipping is more difficult and more costly in Solus Rex compared to vanilla, and navigating internal politics is intended to play a larger role in the game. There are nine ideologies:
– Anarchism (Anarcho-syndicalism, anarcho-communism)
– Syndicalism (De Leonism)
– Communism (Marxism-Martovism, Marxism-Martovism-Berianism, Marxism-Martovism-Trotskyism)
– Progressivism (Ba’athism, social democracy)
– Liberalism (Classical liberalism, social liberalism)
– Conservatism (Christian democracy, national conservatism, traditionalist conservatism)
– Integralism (National Catholicism)
– Falangism (Falangism, national syndicalism)
– Radical Nationalism (Fascism, Salafi jihadism, Strasserism, Showa Statism, Volkism)
A NOTE ON OTHER MODS:
You combine Solus Rex with other mods at your own risk. The mod is intended to work as a standalone package and is not tested with any outside files enabled.
Some components of Solus Rex are derived from components of other mods. All credit for these components belongs to their respective mod teams.
– The technology portion of Road to 56 is incorporated into Solus Rex.
– Kryo’s RGFX Border Overhaul is incorporated into Solus Rex.
– A small number of focuses in Prussia’s radical nationalist tree are from R56, but these are placeholders and badly need to be redone.
– Pepin the Hunchback’s Spicy Generic Icons mod was the basis for the change to generic equipment icons.
– The ideology popularity system is derived from Millennium Dawn’s influence system.