Atlantic Front Decisions
Adds decisions, missions, events, etc. For all national spirits, AI gets increased buffs or decreased debuffs against players. Also, AI uses these decisions whenever it gets a chance. For a detailed explanation:
- Adds to Germany Operation: Sealion: After you capitulate France, you’ll be able to use this decision and it will give you a buff for 360 days.
- Adds to Britain Battle of Britain: After France has capitulated, this mission will be activated and add you a dynamic modifier. When the timer is out (the mission will last for 360 days) your dynamic modifier either will be debuffed or you keep it as is, according to whether you’ve managed to hold England or not. (You can see which states you should hold in the pictures or in the decision itself)
- Adds to Italy Battle for Mediterranean: After France has capitulated, this mission will be activated.(the mission will be last for 540 days) At first, you get a dynamic modifier. Later, this modifier will be debuffed or you keep this buffed spirit according to whether you take control of Gibraltar and Egypt or not. Also, if you fail on this, all axis states on the Africa continent will be negatively affected by allied state modifiers.
- Adds to Britain Operation: Husky: this will give a buff to the major/British puppet allied nations, and add debuffs to Italy’s all core states. Important: This decision has a special condition. When Germany declares war on Poland, a timer will start. That timer is used in this decision. So things should go as historical!
- Adds to Britain Operation: Neptune (DDay): After the fall of France, you’ll be able to use this decision and it will give a buff to the major/British puppet allied nations, and add debuffs to France’s core states. (Also Belgian and Dutch core states will get these debuffs too) Additionally, France states get an additional state modifier which increases resistance. Important: This decision has a special condition. When Germany declares war on Poland, a timer will start. That timer is used in this decision. So things should go as historical!
- Adds to Britain Move to Canada decision and move the capital to Canada decision: If you end up losing English states and you have Canada as your puppet, you’ll be able to annex and core them. And if you want, you can transfer your capital there.
I did not edit/change any vanilla game files in this mod, so it should be compatible with every mod. But, there is one exception: I used vanilla state id numbers in my decision modding. This state-id connection is important. So, be careful about using mods that change the whole state structure. Example: Magna Europa Mod will be incompatible with this mod. Probably the decisions won’t work properly if you try to use both of the mods. Because the states recognized by my decisions will be different if you use those mods changing state structure. (IF the mod does not change state id structure, it shouldn’t be a problem)
You can use this mod whatever way you like as long as giving me credit in your mod’s description about that usage.
Here is my bitcoin address: 1KuMXQHuVBp5XMsCuQcjfQ6z24mxDajUwS
(network: btc – bitcoin)